|Maine State Senate, District 32|
|December 5, 2012 - Present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Birthday||August 21, 1967|
In a Portland Press Herald questionnaire, Dutremble explained what he sought to accomplish upon winning office:
"I want to keep Maine an affordable place to live by controlling excessive spending. I want to learn and grow in Augusta and will work with whomever I need to ... Democrats, Republicans or Independents. I have no agenda on my part other then to do what is right for the people of District 4 and Maine."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Dutremble served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Criminal Justice and Public Safety|
|• Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, Chair|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. District 4 incumbent David Dutremble was unopposed in the Democratic primary. James Booth was unopposed in the Republican primary. Dutremble defeated Booth in the general election.
|Maine State Senate District 32, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||David Dutremble Incumbent||52.9%||8,740|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Dutremble won election in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 4. He defeated James A. Emerson in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012, and defeated James Booth (I) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 4, General Election, 2012|
|Maine State Senate, District 4 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|James A. Emerson||24.7%||558|
Comprehensive donor information for Dutremble is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Dutremble raised a total of $22,306 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 10, 2013.
|David Dutremble's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State Senate, District 4||$22,306|
|Grand Total Raised||$22,306|
2012Dutremble won election to the Maine State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Dutremble raised a total of $22,306.
|Maine State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Dutremble's campaign in 2012|
|Dutremble, David E||$100|
|Mckee, Diana D||$100|
|Dutremble, Charlene M||$100|
|Marcotte, John P||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$22,306|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Dutremble + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- David Dutremble on the Maine State Senate Website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Portland Press Herald, "Voters Guide: State Legislature," accessed June 8, 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- C-SPAN, "AP Election Results - Maine Summary Vote Totals," accessed June 12, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed June 12, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Dutremble, David," accessed September 10, 2013
Nancy Sullivan (D)
|Maine Senate District 4
| Succeeded by|