David F. Weinstein
|David F. Weinstein|
|North Carolina State Senate District 13|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Weinstein earned his B.S. from North Carolina State University in 1958.
Weinstein was in the Military Reserves from 1959 to 1965. He also worked in Retailing/Merchandise from 1959 to 1991. He has worked in Real Estate since 1994.
- Agriculture/Environment/Natural Resources Committee, North Carolina State Senate
- Appropriations/Base Budget Committee, North Carolina State Senate
- Finance Committee, North Carolina State Senate
- Rules and Operations of the Senate Committee, North Carolina State Senate
- State and Local Government Committee, North Carolina State Senate
- Transportation Committee, North Carolina State Senate
Weinstein has a wife, Karen.
- Official North Carolina State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
|North Carolina State Senate District 13
| Succeeded by|
Michael P. Walters
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found