Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 30A|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Idaho Falls, ID|
|Religion||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
is a 2014 Constitution Party
candidate for District 30A
of the Idaho House of Representatives
. He ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 20, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Incumbent Jeff Thompson will face Steve Yates in the Republican primary. David G. Hay is running as a Constitution Party candidate.
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2012
Hay ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 30A. He was defeated by District 33A incumbent Jeffrey Thompson (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 30A, General Election, 2012
||Jeffrey Thompson Incumbent
|| David G. Hay
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Hay + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
David Hay News Feed
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," accessed May 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 12, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012