Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 67|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||State University of New York at Fredonia|
|Ph.D.||Carnegie Mellon University|
|Profession||History professor, Heidelberg College|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. David Hogan was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Andrew Brenner was unopposed in the Republican primary. Brenner and Hogan will face off in the general election.
Hogan ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 67. Hogan was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by Andrew O. Brenner (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 67, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Andrew O. Brenner Incumbent||62.5%||37,315|
Hogan and his wife, Lee Ann, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Hogan + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 67
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- Hoganforohio.com, "About us," accessed September 28, 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |