Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 67|
Isbell's website highlights the following campaign themes:
The Economy - Jobs
- "Reduce or eliminate marginal or unnessary regulations on our businesses."
- "Delay or eliminate cumbersome and time consuming reporting to the State"
- "Minimize state taxes and permit fees for businesses that provide jobs and benefit to the State."
- "Encourage more trade schools and trade education within the secondary schools."
- "Reduce tuition for our college students."
- "Address the college loan situation with so many of our graduates being so far in debt upon graduation."
- "I am not in favor of in state tuition for undocumented students. I believe that the State can be most effective in reducing the undocumented immigrates by taking away the employment opportunities in the State. We must make sure our businesses and individuals are not hiring undocumented workers and have major penalties for those that do."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Isbell + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |