David John Jensen
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 56A|
Jensen's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I have long been in favor of single-payer healthcare."
- Excerpt:"Paying for repair or replacement of these systems is expensive, but necessary, and putting off these tasks would be penny wise, but pound foolish. Interest rates are at an all-time low."
- Excerpt:"I will work to bring respect back to school, teachers and families with real funding. I believe that our most valuable resource is our children."
The Marriage Amendment
- Excerpt:"To put it simply, homosexual marriage is not a threat to our society. "
The Voter ID Amendment
- Excerpt:"The Voter ID amendment is nothing but a blatant attempt at voter suppression."
Jensen ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 56A. He was unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Pam Myhra (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 56A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Pam Myhra Incumbent||54%||10,905|
|Democratic||David John Jensen||46%||9,278|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Jensen + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |