Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate, District 19|
was a Republican
candidate for District 19
of the Maine State Senate
Kaler's campaign website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Lower taxes - "Reduce the burden for Maine's families and small businesses without cutting services for those truly in need."
- Reduce spending - "End wasteful spending, restore fiscal responsibility, and help government to live within its means."
- New jobs - "Create a pro-jobs, pro-business environment that rewards hard work, encourages job creation, and supports business growth."
- Limit government - "Create smaller, more efficient government and burdensome regulations that hinder job creation."
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
Kaler ran unopposed in the June 8 primary election. Kaler was defeated by Democratic incumbent Seth Goodall in the November 2 general election.
| Maine State Senate, District 19 - Republican Primary (2010)
| David Kaler