Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 12|
Elections for the office of Wyoming House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 19, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 30, 2014. Incumbent Lee Filer ran unopposed in the Democratic primary and is unchallenged in the general election. David Kniseley (R) was removed from the candidate list before the primary.
Kniseley ran in the 2012 election for the Wyoming House of Representatives District 12. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 21, 2012. Kniseley was defeated by Lee Filer (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 12, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Kniseley + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate Roster," accessed May 31, 2014
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Withdrawn Primary Election Candidate Roster," June 18, 2014
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List"
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Wyoming Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List