Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 12|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 12
of the Wyoming House of Representatives
. He was removed from the candidate list before the primary.
He ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012 Republican candidate for 2012.
- See also: Wyoming House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Wyoming House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 19, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 30, 2014. Incumbent Lee Filer ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. David Kniseley (R) was removed from the candidate list before the primary. There were no candidates in the Republican primary, however, Harlan Edmonds was offered the party's nomination after a successful bid as a write-in candidate. Edmonds defeated Filer in the general election.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 12, General Election, 2014
|| Lee R. Filer Incumbent
|Source: Wyoming Secretary of State
- See also: Wyoming House of Representatives elections, 2012
Kniseley ran in the 2012 election for the Wyoming House of Representatives District 12. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 21, 2012. Kniseley was defeated by Lee Filer (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 12, General Election, 2012
|| David Kniseley
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Kniseley + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
David Kniseley News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate Roster," accessed May 31, 2014
- ↑ Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Withdrawn Primary Election Candidate Roster," June 18, 2014
- ↑ Wyoming Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List"
- ↑ Trevor Brown, Wyoming Tribune Eagle, "Edmonds qualifies for HD12 race as write-in," August 27, 2014
- ↑ Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Candidate Roster," accessed October 10, 2014
- ↑ Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Official General Election Results," accessed November 12, 2014
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Wyoming Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List