Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 65|
Loerwald's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"As a small business owner for the past three decades, Dave recognizes that we must continue to strive to create a favorable business climate while moving the government out of the way of private sector endeavors."
Cutting the Size, Scope and Cost of Government
- Excerpt:"Dave believes the cost and size of state government needs to further shrink. One way that can be accomplished is by promoting “sunset laws” and efforts to audit government programs to assess their value to Texas taxpayers. By doing so, the government can get back to the basics, which will result in greater efficiency and significant cost-savings."
Defend Traditional Texas Values
- Excerpt:"Dave is a devout Catholic who believes that life begins at conception and that the life of the unborn is sacred and must be protected without exemption. Dave also firmly believes that marriage is a religious institution and unwaveringly supports the spirit and letter of our state constitution that defines marriage as between one man and one woman."
Protect our Right to Bear Arms
- Excerpt:"The Right to Bear Arms is a core foundation of our individual liberties as citizens, and accordingly, he will not support any legislation or additional regulations that infringe upon this right."
|Texas House of Representatives District 65 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Loerwald + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |