|Nevada Public Utilities Commission|
|2011 - Present|
|September 30, 2012|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||July 29, 2011|
|Appointed by||Gov. Brian Sandoval (R)|
|Bachelor's||University of Pennsylvania|
|J.D.||Loyola Law School (Los Angeles)|
|(dead link) Office website|
Noble has been with the commission since 1997, working as an administrative attorney, assistant staff counsel, assistant general counsel, and hearings officer.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in international relations and environmental studies, University of Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctorate degree, Loyola Law School (Los Angeles)
Public Utilities Commissioner (2011-Present)
Noble was first appointed to the Nevada Public Utilities Commission by Gov. Brian Sandoval (R) on July 29, 2011. His appointment became effective August 15, 2011 following the resignation of Commissioner Luis Valera.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Noble + Nevada"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Public Utilities Commission
- Public Services Commissioner
- Governor of Nevada
- Nevada Secretary of State
|Nevada Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|