Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Connectict, District 4|
|Bachelor's||University of Tampa|
|J.D.||Rutgers University School of Law, New York University School of Law|
|Place of birth||Perth Amboy, New Jersey|
- University of Tampa, dual degree in Economics and Finance
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. (Taxation)
- US Navy, Intelligence Officer
A summary of Orner's professional work include:
- Currently a Director in the Aerospace & Defense Finance group at CIT in Norwalk, Connecticut.
- Prior to joining CIT, he worked at ING providing financing services to aerospace & defense industries.
- Previously, he was a member of the Aerospace & Defense Investment Banking team at CIBC World Markets.
- Orner is a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst charter holder and a Moody’s Certified Credit Analyst.
Orner was running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Connecticut's 4th District. Orner sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. The signature filing deadline was June 12, 2012. The primary date was August 14, 2012. Incumbent Jim Himes is seeking re-election on the Democratic ticket.
Orner and his wife, Margaret, reside in Darien, Connecticut with their two sons, David Jr. (13) and Andrew (11).
- David Orner's Campaign Website
- Orner for Congress Facebook Page
- David Orner's LinkedIn Profile
- David Orner's Flickr Account