|David Paul Garland|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 28|
|Bachelor's||University of Pennsylvania|
|Master's||University of Pennsylvania|
David Paul Garland
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 28
of the New York State Senate
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Garland ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 28. Garland ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Independence Party of New York State ticket. Garland was defeated by incumbent Liz Krueger (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 28, General Election, 2012
||Liz Krueger Incumbent
|| David Paul Garland
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Paul + Garland + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
David Paul Garland News Feed
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Senate Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014