Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado House of Representatives District 33|
|High school||Canisius High School (1999)|
|Bachelor's||United States Military Academy (2003)|
|Master's||University of Colorado at Colorado Springs (2007)|
|J.D.||University of Colorado at Boulder (2011)|
- 2011: University of Colorado at Boulder, Juris Doctorate, Law
- 2007: University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, Masters in Business Administration, International Business
- 2003: United States Military Academy, Bachelor of Science, Systems Engineering
- 1999: Canisius High School
Pigott ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 33. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012. He was defeated by Dianne Primavera (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 33, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David J. Pigott||44.8%||19,272|
|Libertarian||W. Earl Allen||5.1%||2,182|
Pigott received endorsements from:
- Colorado Association of Career Colleges and Schools
- Green Industries of Colorado
- Coloradans for Common Sense
- Reagan Club of Colorado
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Independent Electrical Contractors
- Colorado Restaurant Association
- Colorado Hotel and Lodging Association
- Colorado Association of Distributors
- Colorado Stone, Sand & Gravel Association
- The Williams Companies
- Trapper Mine Inc.
- American Family Insurance
- Boulder Republican Women
- Broomfield Republican Women
- Boulder Republican Committee
- Broomfield County Republicans
- Colorado Republican Committee
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Pigott + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.