David Porter (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 8|
Porter ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 8. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by District 11 incumbent David Nathan (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||David Nathan Incumbent||96.9%||38,792|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Porter + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- College football countdown
- Baseball notes: Instant replay will be great for game - Seacoastonline.com
- Pop and Jazz Music - New York Times
- Warriors Thank Fans After Getting Eliminated By Spurs In Game 6 (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- J. Peter Zegarra, California Doctor, Suggested Patient Have Oral Sex With ... - Huffington Post
- Johnny Manziel Throws First Pitch At Padres Game, Reenacts Touchdown vs ... - Huffington Post
- Local sports calendar of events/local sports notices - Battle Creek Enquirer
- MLB Instant Replay Expansion: Baseball Hoping For More Video Review In 2014 - Huffington Post
- ESPN's John Skipper: Chris Broussard Comments Were 'One Mistake' Of Jason ... - Huffington Post
- St. Cecilia Music Center's next Fresh Folk Series welcomes Potato Moon, Troll ... - Mlive- flint
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |