David R. Burns, Maine State Representative
|David R. Burns|
|Maine House of Representatives District 138|
|2010 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
Burns is a U.S. Army veteran. Burns served his country for 20 years, during which time he served as a Combat Engineer, Recruiter, Station Commander and Operations Manager. Burns has worked as an IT consultant.
Burns earned a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Concordia University in Fort Hood, Texas.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Burns served on the following committees:
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 138 (2010)|
|David R. Burns (R)||2,171||50%|
|Diana Waterman (D)||2,009||47%|
In 2010, Burns raised $5,273 in contributions.
His top contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $5,098 to his campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term David + Burns + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Burns and his wife Donna have five children.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Bangor Daily News, "State rep resigns from town board amid ‘mind-boggling’ Clean Elections violations," January 19, 2012
- Maine Heritage Policy Center, 2012 Maine Piglet Book: The Book Augusta Doesn't Want You to Read, October 31, 2012
- The Portland Press Herald Nov. 2 2010 general election results
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
James Campbell, Sr. (I)
|Maine House of Representatives District 138
| Succeeded by|
James Campbell (I)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |