Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives - Maliseet Tribe|
|2010 - Present|
|December 5, 2012|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$10,082/year (second regular session)
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Slagger ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 22. He ran as an Independent candidate and was defeated by incumbent Stacey Guerin (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Stacey Guerin Incumbent||73.8%||3,653|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Slagger served on the following committees:
Slagger and his wife Priscilla have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term David + Slagger + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine Green Independent Party convenes in Belfast - Westport-News
- Maine Greens annual convention planned for Sunday - St. John Valley Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. David Slagger
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- https://www.facebook.com/DavidSlaggerCandidateForMaineHouseSeat22 David Slagger on Facebook]]
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Freedom of Access Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |