Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 107|
|Party||Working Families Party|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 107, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David A. Scribner Incumbent||86.3%||8,653|
|Working Families||David Stevenson||13.7%||1,375|
Stevenson was a Working Families Party candidate for District 107 of the Connecticut House of Representatives. The primary election was on August 10, 2010 and the general election was on November 2. Stevenson was uncontested in the August 10 primary. He was defeated by incumbent Republican David Scribner in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Stevenson + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 141 Students from Across the Country Named 2013 US Presidential Scholars - eNews Park Forest
- Showcase Orangeburg: Rose Festival weekend kicks off with talent show at ... - The Times and Democrat
- All in the Family: An annotated roster of defendants in the Black Guerrilla ... - Baltimore City Paper (blog)
- College Roundup: North Carolina wins ACC men's lacrosse crown - CapitalGazette.com
- Previewing The Pittsburgh Steelers' 2013 Draft - RealGM.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | FOIA procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |