Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 115|
Townsend attended the State University of New York at Morrisville. His professional experience includes being a police officer for Rome Police Department, New York State Police and Oneida County Sheriff's Department and as an undercover narcotics officer with Oneida County Sheriff's Department.
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Employees Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Emerging Workforce
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Townsend did not run for re-election in 2010.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Townsend won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 115, defeating opponent Daniel LeClair (Conservative).
Townsend raised $63,581 for his campaign while LeClair raised $7,178.
|New York State Assembly, District 115 2008|
|David Townsend (R)||33,383|
|Daniel LeClair (Conservative)||4,710|
Townsend and his wife, Marie, have four children; Kimberly, David, Shannon, and Scott.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Townsend + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- House Committees
- New York State Legislature
- New York state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 115
| Succeeded by|
Claudia Tenney (R)
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |