For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
David William Dobson
|Former candidate for|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Dobson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As Representative of House District 4 I intend to promote and support Personhood Rights for all people, as stated in the preamble’s to both the Colorado Constitution and the United States Constitution; ….. [to] secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity (future generations)."
- Excerpt: "As your representative I will promote and support legislation and values that encourage the traditional family structure, for the purpose of procreation and to provide a loving and caring environment in which to raise children and care for the elderly."
- Excerpt: "As your Representative I will legislate in accordance with my religious beliefs and convictions, holding to principles founded upon the Word of God, and as set forth in the Constitution to once again secure our natural and God-given rights and liberties to ourselves and our posterity (future generations)."
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Dan Pabon was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while David W. Dobson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Pabon defeated Dobson in the general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 4, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Dan Pabon Incumbent||78.1%||18,593|
|Republican||David W. Dobson||21.9%||5,226|
Dobson ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 4. He defeated Stuart Siffring in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Dan Pabon (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 4, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dan Pabon Incumbent||81%||24,860|
|Republican||David W. Dobson||19%||5,823|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 4 Republican Primary, 2012|
|David William Dobson||56%||486|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Dobson + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 4
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- daviddobsondistrict4.com, "Official campaign website," accessed September 30, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 5, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 14, 2014