|Arkansas House of Representatives District 27|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Creekmore was a member of the Arkansas Hunger Coalition, East End Baptist Church, Maple Creek Property Owners Association and National Rifle Association.
- Aging, Children and Youth, Legislative and Military Affairs Committee, Arkansas House (Chair)
- Legislative Council, Arkansas Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, Arkansas House
- Joint Performance Review Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Subcommittee on Charitable, Penal, and Correctional Institutions (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Corrections and Criminal Law
- Subcommittee on Policy Making
Creekmore did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Creekmore's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1014 - "AN ACT TO ESTABLISH THE TASK FORCE ON THE EFFECT OF ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE IN ARKANSAS."
- HB 1037 - "TO INCREASE IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION; TO PERMIT PLACEMENT OF A SECURITY FREEZE PRIOR TO BECOMING A VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEFT; AND TO REDUCE THE FEES CHARGED FOR THE PLACEMENT, REMOVAL, OR TEMPORARY LIFTING OF A SECURITY FREEZE."
- HB 1113 - "THE PARTIAL-BIRTH ABORTION BAN ACT."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Creekmore was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives. She ran for District 22 of the Arkansas State Senate instead. She defeated Todd Witham in the May 18 primary and was defeated by Jeremy Hutchinson in the November 2 general election.
|Arkansas State Senate, District 22 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Dawn Creekmore (D)||7,007|
|Todd Witham (D)||2,515|
Creekmore raised $39,962 for her campaign.
Below are Creekmore's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|Medco Health Solutions||$1,250|
|Arkansas Realtors Assoc||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Dawn + Creekmore + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Dawn Creekmore's personal website
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Dawn Creekmore
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Dawn Creekmore on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 4, 2014
- VoteNaturally.org, "Primary results," accessed May 12, 2014
- Vote Naturally, "General election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Arkansas House District 27
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|