De Soto Area School District Bond Issue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the De Soto Area School District to increase its debt by $4,950,000 through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund building renovations and additions.
|De Soto Area School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall the De Soto Area School District, Vernon and Crawford Counties, Wisconsin be authorized to issue pursuant to Chapter 67 of the Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $4,950,000 for the public purpose of paying the cost of constructing additions, renovating and remodeling the Middle/High School for a library media center, office and physical education facilities; undertaking safety and security projects at District buildings; upgrading the Middle/High School HVAC system; undertaking site improvements; and acquiring furniture fixtures and equipment?||”|
- Vernon County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Vernon County April 2, 2013 sample ballot for De Soto Area School District
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |