Dean J. Cavaretta
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts State Senate District Middlesex and Worcester District|
|Date of birth||04/05/1971|
|Place of birth||Waltham, MA|
Cavaretta's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Dean will advocate for the implementation of a MCAS exam for U.S. History because learning about America's Founders and Constitution should remain a core subject."
- Excerpt:"Dean has introduced an Economic Plan that lowers taxes, closes loopholes, and preserves Local Aid. His bill is called an "Act to Make MA Competitive for New Jobs." It sets as a goal the elimination of ALL special tax breaks and giveaways to lower rates for everyone else."
Save Medicare for Seniors
- Excerpt:"Lower premiums by allowing health insurers to compete across state lines, and improve choice and affordability with differently tailored plans for small businesses and individuals."
Cavaretta ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts State Senate District Middlesex and Worcester District. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 6 and was defeated by incumbent James B. Eldridge (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts State Senate, Middlesex and Worcester District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||James Eldridge Incumbent||64.8%||52,922|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dean + Cavaretta + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Dean Cavaretta on Facebook
- Dean Cavaretta on Twitter
- Dean Cavaretta on YouTube