|Maine House of Representatives, District 1|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Date of birth||December 18, 1950|
|Place of birth||Dodge City, Kansas|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rykerson served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Energy, Utilities and Technology|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 151 incumbent Deane Rykerson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jeffrey Pelletier was unopposed in the Republican primary. Rykerson defeated Pelletier in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 1, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Deane Rykerson Incumbent||58.1%||2,119|
Rykerson won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 151. Rykerson replaced the winner of the June 12 Democratic primary, William Peirce, who withdrew after the primary election and defeated Gail Lemont (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 151, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Rykerson is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Rykerson raised a total of $4,339 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Deane Rykerson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 151||$4,339|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,339|
2012Rykerson won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Rykerson raised a total of $4,339.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Deane Rykerson's campaign in 2012|
|Rynerson, Mary D||$100|
|Rykerson, Dylan Carpenter||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,339|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Rykerson and his wife, Wendy, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Deane + Rykerson + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Deane Rykerson
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Candidate List" accessed July 31, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Rykerson, Deane," accessed September 18, 2013
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
Devin Beliveau (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 151
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |