Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 80|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Larry Sheets was unopposed in the Republican primary and faced Deb Ballalatak (D) and Jared Godby (I) in the general election after Ballalatak filed to run on August 15, 2014. Incumbent Sheets defeated both Ballatak and Godby in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives District 80, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Larry Sheets Incumbent||59.5%||6,241|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Deb + Ballalatak + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa House of Representatives
- Iowa House of Representatives District 80
- Iowa House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Iowa State Legislature
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 1, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed October 1, 2014
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |