|Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Assistant town clerk|
Rackliff's professional experience includes working as an assistant town clerk for the town of Jericho, Vermont.
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Chittenden-3 has two representatives. Incumbents George Till and William Frank are unopposed in the Democratic primary. Debbie Rackliff and Kyle Walker are unopposed in the Republican primary.
Rackliff ran for election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 3. She was unopposed in the August 28 Republican primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Debbie + Rackliff + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- LinkedIn, "Debbie Rackliff," accessed August 6, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed July 12, 2014