Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 41|
|Bachelor's||Wayne State University, 1977|
|Profession||Certified Public Accountant|
DeBacker ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 41. She ran against Martin Howrylak and Matt Pryor in the Republican primary on August 7 and was defeated. Incumbent Martin Knollenberg (R) did not run for re-election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 41 Republican Primary, 2012|
DeBacker and her husband Tom have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Deborah + DeBacker + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Committee to Elect Deborah DeBacker, "Meet Deborah, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- ↑ Project Vote Smart, Biographical Profile of Deborah DeBacker, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- ↑ Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- ↑ Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |