|Connecticut House of Representatives District 101|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Owner, Childbirth Education for Thinking Women|
Heinrich is the Owner of Childbirth Education for Thinking Women. She has been a Professor at Agnes Scott College, small business owner, and served on the Madison Democratic Committee Town Committee.
She is a member of the Madison Chamber of Commerce, Madison Land Conservation Trust Board of Directors, American Civil Liberties Union, Friends of Hammonassett, Friends of Scranton Library, Guilford Women and Family Life Center Board of Directors, and the Shoreline Greenway Trail Association.
Prior to leaving the house, Heinrich served on the following committees:
Heinrich ran for re-election to the 101st District seat in 2010. She defeated J. Scott Scherban (R) in the November 2 general election.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 101 General Election (2010)|
|Deborah Heinrich (D)||5,782|
|J. Scott Scherban (R)||4,739|
On November 4, 2008, Heinrich won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 101st District, defeating Jeanne Stevens (R). Heinrich received 8,080 votes in the election while Stevens received 4,970 votes. Heinrich raised $43,263 for her campaign; Stevens raised $30,362.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 101|
|Deborah Heinrich (D)||8,080|
|Jeanne Stevens (R)||4,970|
Listed below are the two largest contributors to Deborah Heinrich's 2008 campaign.
- Deb Heinrich's personal website
- Connecticut House Democrats - Rep. Deborah Heinrich
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004
- Shoreline Times, "Phone call leads to new job for Deb Heinrich," January 27, 2011
- West Hartford Patch, "Feb. 18 the Deadline to Register to Vote in Special Election," January 20, 2011
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Heinrich
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "CT House official election results for 2008," November 5, 2008
- District 101 Connecticut House candidate funds, 2008
|Connecticut State House District 101
| Succeeded by|
Noreen Kokoruda (R)
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |