For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Ohio House of Representatives District 99|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Newcomb's professional experience includes owner and manager of Newcomb's Sports & Embroidery.
Newcomb earned an AA in applied business and office management from Kent State University Ashtabula. She and her husband, Jim, have two children; Christopher and Zachary.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Newcomb served on the following committees:
- Aging and Disability Services Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Health Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Public Utilities Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 99|
|Deborah Newcomb (D)||25,692|
|Tom Nizen (R)||19,377|
In 2008, Newcomb collected $81,608 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OHIO DEMOCRATIC PARTY||$16,870|
|JENNIFER GARRISON FOR OHIO||$6,000|
|CMTE TO ELECT L GEORGE DISTEL||$3,926|
|ASHTABULA COUNTY DEMOCRATIC PARTY||$2,500|
|FRIENDS OF ARMOND BUDISH||$2,500|
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$2,500|
- Representative Newcomb's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Newcomb
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Representative Newcomb's Democratic caucus page
- Representative Newcomb's State Surge sponsored bills (timed out)
- Representative Newcomb's facebook
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Newcomb
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 2, 2010," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Republican State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Democratic State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Campaign contributions for 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 98
| Succeeded by|
Casey Kozlowski (R)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |