Deborah S. Roe
|Deborah S. Roe|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia 8th Judicial District|
|Past position:||Attorney, McDermott, Roe & Walter|
|Undergraduate:||College of William and Mary, 1973|
|Law School:||College of William and Mary, 1984|
Deborah S. Roe is a district court judge for the 8th Judicial District's Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court in Virginia. She was elected to the court by the Virginia General Assembly on February 28, 2009 to a six-year term, which commenced on May 1, 2009 and expires in 2015.
- 2009-2015: Judge, 8th Judicial District's Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- 1991-2009: Attorney, McDermott, Roe & Walter,
- 1984-1991: Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney, City of Hampton
- Virginia's Judicial System: District Court Overview
- Virginia's Judicial System, "Circuit/District Map"
- Virginia's Judicial System, "Individual General District Court Homepages"