|Montana House of Representatives, District 54|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Montana College, 1977|
|Birthday||January 20, 1954|
|Place of birth||Conrad, Montana|
Bonogofsky's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||I am a small business owner, a third-generation Montanan, a mother, and a grandmother. I’ve worked hard my entire life and I love Montana. If you want a candidate who will uphold traditional Republican values such as the government staying out of your personal life, fiscal responsibility, and promoting and protecting the interests of Montana’s small businesses, please consider voting for me.||”|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Nancy Rasky was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jeff Essmann defeated Debra Bonogofsky in the Republican primary. Jeffrey Hill is running as a Libertarian candidate. Incumbent Margie MacDonald (D) is running in District 51.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 54 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 57 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Debra + Bonogofsky + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 54
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote MT
- Official candidate list
- Vote Debra Bonogofsky, "Why I’m Running For The Montana House of Representatives," accessed May 21, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed March 8, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |