|Former candidate for|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 61|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Maryland|
|Master's||University of Colorado/University of Denver|
Irvine earned her B.A. in Government/History from the University of Maryland and her M.A. in Political Science from the University of Colorado/University of Denver.
Irvine's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- THE Constitution and our State’s Rights
- On Common Core
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Millie Hamner was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Debra Irvine was unopposed in the Republican primary. Hamner defeated Irvine and Mac Trench (L) in the general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 61, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Millie Hamner Incumbent||52.3%||17,500|
Irvine ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 61. She defeated David Justice in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012. She was defeated by incumbent Millie Hamner (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 61 Republican Primary, 2012|
Irvine was defeated in the November 2 general election by incumbent Christine Scanlan (D).
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 56 General election (2010)|
|Christine Scanlan (D)||13,646|
|Debra Irvine (R)||10,003|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Debra + Irvine + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 61
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography" accessed October 19, 2012
- irvineforcolorado.com, "Issues," accessed October 6, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 5, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 14, 2014