Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 29|
Rosenthal-Ritter's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Border Control
- Excerpt: "In the 82nd Texas Legislative session, I was frustrated with the lack of progress, most notably the oversights involved with addressing the problems of illegal immigration in a forthright and determined manner. "
- Voter ID
- Excerpt: "Did you know that the Voter ID Bill that was passed in the 82nd Texas Legislature has one alarming exception? If you wish to declare that your “religious beliefs” do not allow you to create or carry photo identification, then all you have to do is sign a disclaimer stating such, and you can vote WITHOUT photo id even though the rest of legal voters still have to provide their photo ID."
- Gaming in Texas
- Excerpt: "Buried at the bottom of today’s sports page is another story indicating the state and local taxpayer-subsidized F1 race in Austin is getting further off track. Comptroller Susan Combs should take the opportunity to untangle taxpayers from this lemon of a deal."
- The 82nd Texas Legislative Session
- Excerpt: "Most of the Republican legislators who ran in the last election on Nov. 2, 2010, campaigned as “conservatives.” However, how many of them voted as conservatives during the 82nd Legislative Session?"
|Texas House of Representatives District 29 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Debra + Rosenthal-Ritter + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |