|Alabama State Senate District 12|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||15|
|Senate President Pro Tempore|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||September 2, 1956|
|Place of birth||Wheeling, WV|
Marsh earned a bachelor's degree at Auburn University.
Marsh served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Confirmations Committee
- Finance and Taxation Education Committee
- Judiciary Committee
- Tourism and Marketing Committee
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
|Alabama State Senate, District 12 General election (2010)|
|Del Marsh (R)||26,715|
|Wallace Wyatt, Jr. (D)||15,210|
Marsh raised $383,549 for his campaign.
Marsh raised $319,000 for his campaign, while Gray raised $140,090.
|Alabama State Senate, District 12 (2006)|
|Del Marsh (R)||22,712|
|Preston R. Gray, Jr. (D)||15,537|
Del Marsh was endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express 
In 2010, Marsh raised $702,124 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Republican Party||$98,462|
|Alabama Retail Association||$37,500|
|Home Builders Association Of Alabama||$35,000|
In 2006, Marsh collected $383,549 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$18,500|
|Alabama Road Builders Association||$17,000|
|Home Builders Association Of Alabama||$15,000|
|Automobile Dealers Association Of Alabama||$14,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Del + Marsh + Alabama + Senate". Because the results are from a google search, it is possible that some of the links below are not actually related to the legislator.
- Last day of the legislative session looking like a mad scramble -- or make ... - al.com
- Del Marsh gets his head handed to him on double dipping, and he deserves it ... - al.com
- Sen. Del Marsh gets credit for Common Core; House gets kudos for saving ... - al.com
- Best and worst: From elderly abuse act to 'Wild West' gun bill, Jere Beasley ... - al.com (blog)
- Sen. Del Marsh sponsors bill to alter power structure at Alabama A&M - al.com (blog)
- Senate President Pro Tem Del Marsh to block plan to delay private school tax ... - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Department of Justice asked questions about Alabama Accountability Act, says ... - al.com (blog)
- Marsh says Senate will take up override of Gov. Robert Bentley amendment - al.com (blog)
- Alabama Legislature: Payday loan bill likely dead - Montgomery Advertiser
- Editorial: Thanks for nothing. Seriously. ? Inaction works best for Alabama's ... - Anniston Star
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Marsh represents Alabama Senate District 12, which includes parts of Calhoun and St. Clair counties.
Marsh has two children and resides with his wife Ginger in Anniston, Alabama.
- Official Alabama State Senate website of Senator Del Marsh
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Del Marsh (AL)
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2006, 2002, 1998
|Alabama State Senate District 12
| Succeeded by|