|Alabama State Senate District 12|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||15|
|Senate President Pro Tempore|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||September 2, 1956|
|Place of birth||Wheeling, WV|
Marsh earned a bachelor's degree at Auburn University.
Marsh served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Confirmations Committee
- Finance and Taxation Education Committee
- Judiciary Committee
- Tourism and Marketing Committee
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
|Alabama State Senate, District 12 General election (2010)|
|Del Marsh (R)||26,715|
|Wallace Wyatt, Jr. (D)||15,210|
Marsh raised $383,549 for his campaign.
Marsh raised $319,000 for his campaign, while Gray raised $140,090.
|Alabama State Senate, District 12 (2006)|
|Del Marsh (R)||22,712|
|Preston R. Gray, Jr. (D)||15,537|
Del Marsh was endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express 
In 2010, Marsh raised $702,124 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Republican Party||$98,462|
|Alabama Retail Association||$37,500|
|Home Builders Association Of Alabama||$35,000|
In 2006, Marsh collected $383,549 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$18,500|
|Alabama Road Builders Association||$17,000|
|Home Builders Association Of Alabama||$15,000|
|Automobile Dealers Association Of Alabama||$14,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Del + Marsh + Alabama + Senate". Because the results are from a google search, it is possible that some of the links below are not actually related to the legislator.
- Alabama Sen. Del Marsh waffles on legislative double dipping (Archibald) - al.com
- Del Marsh gets his head handed to him on double dipping, and he deserves it ... - al.com
- Alabama Legislature: Payday loan bill likely dead - Montgomery Advertiser
- Sen. Del Marsh says legislation to repeal Common Core 'off the table' for now - al.com (blog)
- Sen. Del Marsh sponsors bill to alter power structure at Alabama A&M - al.com (blog)
- Sen. Del Marsh proposes bill to amend 'Double Dipping Prohibition Act' - al.com (blog)
- Del Marsh introduces payday lending reform bill - al.com (blog)
- Alabama's private schools don't want state involvement - Montgomery Advertiser
- Almost all over but the shouting: A look back at the 2013 legislative session ... - al.com (blog)
- Legislators' to-do list for final day includes bills on guns, campaign finance ... - al.com (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Marsh represents Alabama Senate District 12, which includes parts of Calhoun and St. Clair counties.
Marsh has two children and resides with his wife Ginger in Anniston, Alabama.
- Official Alabama State Senate website of Senator Del Marsh
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Del Marsh (AL)
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2006, 2002, 1998
|Alabama State Senate District 12
| Succeeded by|