Demetrios S. Giannaros
|Demetrios S. Giannaros|
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 21|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Giannaros' professional experience includes working as a Professor at Boston University, Jagiellonian University and Suffolk University.
He is President of the Interparliamentary Union, and a member of the American Economics Association, College of Southeastern Europe Board of Directors, Exchange Club of Farmington, Farmington Land Trust and Exchange Club, Hellenic Society 'Paideia' of Connecticut, Hill-Stead Museum, Stanely-Whitman Museum, Unionville Museum and the World Affairs Council.
- Executive and Legislative Nominations
- Finance, Revenue, and Bonding
- Higher Education and Employment Advancement
On November 4, 2008, Giannaros won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 21st District. Giannaros ran unopposed in the election, and he received 9,382 votes. He raised $6,269 for his campaign.
Listed below is the largest contributor to Demetrios S. Giannaros' 2008 campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Demetrios + Giannaros + Connecticut + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Connecticut State House District 21
| Succeeded by|
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |