Denmark School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
If approved, this measure would have authorized the Denmark School District to increase its tax levy revenue to exceed state given limits by $970,000 for 2014-2015, $980,000 for 2015-2016 in order to fund education programming and maintenance projects in the district.
|Denark School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||SHALL THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OF DENMARK, BROWN, MANITOWOC AND KEWAUNEE COUNTIES, WISCONSIN BE AUTHORIZED TO EXCEED THE REVENUE LIMIT SPECIFIED IN SECTION 121.91, WISCONSIN STATUTES, BY $960,000 FOR THE 2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR; BY $970,000 FOR THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR; AND BY $980,000 FOR THE 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR FOR NON-RECURRING PURPOSES CONSISTING OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING FOR STUDENTS AND MAINTENANCE PROJECTS?
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Wisconsin
- Brown County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Manitowoc County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Kewaunee County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Brown County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Brown County April 2, 2013 sample ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |