|Colorado House of Representatives District 17|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Apuan is a member of the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs Diversity Strategic Planning Team.
- Health and Human Services Committee
- Health and Human Services
- Local Government Committee
- Local Government
Apuan did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Apuan's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1101 - State Sales Tax Collection Requirements
- HB 09-1247 - Homebuyers' Energy Right-To-Know Act
- HB 09-1288 - Colorado Taxpayer Transparency Act
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Apuan ran for re-election to the 17th District seat in 2010. He had no opposition in the August 10 primary. Apuan was defeated by Mark H. Barker (R) in the November 2 general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 17 General election (2010)|
|Mark H. Barker (R)||4,807|
|Dennis Apuan (D)||4,155|
Apuan raised $40,824 for his campaign, while Roupe raised $39,898.
|Colorado State House, District 17 (2008)|
|Dennis Apuan (D)||7,778|
|Catherine Roupe (R)||7,239|
Below are Apuan's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|CO Democratic Party House Majority Project||$12,450|
|Pikes Peak Education Assoc||$4,250|
|CO Education Assoc||$3,000|
|Jefferson County Education Assoc||$2,000|
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$1,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Dennis + Apuan + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House Committees
- Colorado state legislative districts
- Dennis Apuan's personal website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Dennis Apuan on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 11, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 11, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2008 General election results," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Funds raised by 2008 House candidates," accessed April 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Colorado House District 17
| Succeeded by|
Mark H. Barker