|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 7|
|Bachelor's||State University of New York at Brockport|
|Master's||State University of New York at Binghamton|
|J.D.||University of Dayton School of Law|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Independent
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 7th Congressional District
of New Jersey
. He lost to incumbent Leonard Lance
Breen is an attorney with Lurie, Ilchert, MacDonnell & Ryan. He studied Political Science at the State University of New York at Brockport, graduating in 1973. In 1977 he graduated from the State University of New York at Binghamton with a degree in Teaching. In 1982 he got his law degree from the University of Dayton School of Law.
- See also: New Jersey's 7th Congressional District elections, 2012
Breen ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent New Jersey's 7th District. Breen faced Upendra Chivukula, Leonard Lance, and Patrick McKnight in the general election on November 6.
Breen ran as a reform candidate, and focused on the following issues:
- Limiting spending on political offices
- Rewriting the tax code
- Creating zones for economic growth
- Encouraging the federal government to lead in education
- Getting serious about renewable energy
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dennis + Breen + New Jersey + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Dennis Breen News Feed