Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, California|
Jackson's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Stop and reverse the growth of government
- Excerpt: "This involves the cessation of the intrusion of government into the private sector through bailouts and its ensuing blackmail; the reversal of planned deficits that have already been signed into law; the recognition that the financial future of the country is at risk and that the answers will only be found through the sustainable growth of American free enterprise rather than the unsustainable growth of government programs. "
- Stop the loss of sovereignty through globalization
- Excerpt: "The United States of America must remain entirely distinct and sovereign in its dealings with the rest of the world. This includes its borders, currency and citizenship. All forms of multi-national treaties, commissions and courts that have the power to lessen the liberties and opportunities of American citizens and businesses through the policies of non-elected multi-national bodies must be eliminated. The power of the government of the United States is vested in "We The People" and that political fact must be restored, preserved and held sacred. "
- Develop energy independence from foreign oil
- Excerpt: "We have the resources and technology to make America fully independent of foreign oil. Our purchases of foreign oil simply serve to transfer our wealth and surrender our jobs and national security. The false concept of "cap and trade" is exactly the wrong strategy to implement for it accomplishes three negative effects."
- Secure our borders for national security and economic reasons
- Excerpt: "It is imperative that the borders of the United States are secured and that a zero tolerance policy is taken in regard to illegal immigration. This would include establishing total control over the borders with much more severe consequences for all transgressors. There should also be a mandated cooperation of Mexico in ceasing its unofficial policy of encouraging and supporting illegal immigration."
- Re-enthrone self-reliance as a guiding principle for governments, businesses and families
- Excerpt: "The government must cease in its continuing effort to buy the votes of its citizens by promoting policies that first weaken the economy and the ability of its citizens to prosper, only to then offer programs to the citizens to make them more dependent on the government for their continued survival."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dennis + Jackson + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 | 2016 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
California school districts A - L |
California school districts M - Z |