|Nevada State Senate Clark 9 District|
|Nevada State Assembly|
|Bachelor's||University of Nevada, Las Vegas|
|Profession||Commercial Real Estate Broker|
Nolan served in the Nevada State Assembly as Minority Whip from 1995 to 2001. He previously served as Assistant Majority Floor Leader and Assistant Minority Floor Leader. He was also on the Clark County Republican Party Central Committee.
Nolan earned his B.S. in Healthcare Administration from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, in 1983 and his A.D. from Clark County Community College in 1986. His professional experience includes working as a business owner in Training and Consulting from 1981 to 1986, as a Professional Services Coordinator for Kelly Hawkins and Associates from 1988 to 1990 and as a Vocational Teacher for the University Medical Center from 1982 to 1992.
He also worked as Paramedic, EMT, Director, and in Risk Management & Loss Prevention Safety for Mercy Paramedic Services from 1979 to 1994. He has been an Instructor/Coordinator of Emergency Medical Services Training since 1979. Nolan also worked as an Executive/Corporate Director of Safety, Loss Prevention and Risk Management for Nationwide Transportation Company since 1995 and as a Commercial Real Estate Broker.
While in the Nevada State Senate, Nolan served on the following committees:
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2010
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2006
|Nevada State Senate, Clark 9 District (2006)|
|Dennis Nolan (R)||35,813||66.17%|
In 2006, Nolan collected $229,050 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Encore Executive Suites||$10,000|
|Nevada Association of Realtors||$10,000|
Nolan and his wife, Kim, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dennis + Parks + Nolan + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Dennis Nolan's official Nevada State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994
- Dennis Nolan on Twitter
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 5, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2006 General Election Results," accessed May 5, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2006 contributions to Dennis Nolan," accessed November 19, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
|Nevada Senate, Clark 9 District
| Succeeded by|
Elizabeth Halseth (R)