|Indiana House of Representatives, District 85|
|Profession||Real estate agent|
Worman's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- All Life Matters
- Protect Small Town Government
- Reduce Property Tax
- Strengthen Moral Character of Government
- Definition of Marriage = Man + Woman
- Teach creationism in Schools
- Home Rule
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Casey Cox defeated Ken Knoblauch and Denny Worman in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 85 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Casey Cox Incumbent||49.5%||2,613|
Worman ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 85. Worman was defeated by incumbent Phyllis J. Pond in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012. Evan Smith ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 85 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Phyllis Pond Incumbent||58.4%||4,335|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Denny + Worman + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House of Representatives District 85
- Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Indiana General Assembly
- Worman for Indiana, "Key Points," accessed April 28, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Associated Press, "Election Results 2012," accessed May 8, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |