Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 4|
|1992 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Owen's professional experience is in farming, self-employment, stonemasonry, and the United States Army.
Owen earned his BS from the University of New Hampshire.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Owen served on this committee:
On November 2, 2010 Owen won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 4 general election (2010)|
|Christine Hamm (R)||2,759|
|Gary Richardson (R)||2,674|
|Derek Owen (R)||2,637|
|Richard Kennedy (D)||2,020|
|Leigh Macneil (D)||1,808|
|Averill Cate (D)||1,681|
On November 4, 2008 Derek Owen won one of the three seats to the New Hampshire House of Representatives for Merrimack District 4, receiving 3,685 votes.
Owen raised $1,641 for his campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack District 4|
|Christine Hamm (D)||3,886|
|Derek Owen (D)||3,685|
|Gary Richardson (D)||3,574|
In 2010, a year in which Owen was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
He and his wife, Patricia, have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Derek + Owen + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- A roundup of local sports briefs, news and announcements - Concord Monitor
- 141 Students from Across the Country Named 2013 US Presidential Scholars - eNews Park Forest
- Parish Pump Hailsham - May 3, 2013 - Sussex Express
- Bison Twilight Track and Field Results - KGWN
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New Hampshire House Merrimack 4
| Succeeded by|
Thomas Schamberg (D)