|Kansas House of Representatives District 71|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Sacramento, California|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Dierks served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Veterans, Military and Homeland Security|
Dierks won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 71. She defeated Ronald L. Young in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Alan Jilka (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 71, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 71 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ronald L. Young||33.1%||1,118|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Dierks and her husband have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Diana + Dierks + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 9, 2012.
- ↑ C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Kansas General Election Results, accessed November 27, 2012
- ↑ Biography from Project Vote Smart
Charles Roth (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 71
| Succeeded by|