|Indiana House of Representatives District 16|
|Master's||Indiana Wesleyan University, University of Phoenix|
|Profession||High School Teacher|
Boersma is a high school teacher, teaching Technology and computer classes.
Boersma hols a Master's in Education from Indiana Wesleyan University, and a Master's in Business Administration from University of Phoenix.
Boersma ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 16. Boersma was defeated by incumbent Douglas L. Gutwein in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012. Richard W. Ludington defeated John Malan in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 16 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Douglas Gutwein Incumbent||56.1%||4,769|
Boersma was endorsed by David Fagan, chairman of the Lunch Pail Republicans political action committee, on January 23, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Diana + Boersma + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Boersma has been married for 32 years to her husband Andrew. Together they have one son.
- Associated Press, "Election Results 2012," accessed May 8, 2012
- (timed out) Diana for Hoosiers, "Bio," accessed April 21, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- NWI Times.com, "Two GOP candidates pursue legislative seat" accessed May 3, 2012
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |