Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 26|
Miller's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Fiscal Responsibility in Education
- Excerpt: "SCHOOL VOUCHERS = PUBLIC SCHOOL CHOICE - The public school system is broken and it is not being repaired at the district level. Diana FULLY supports a school voucher program. Public schools, private schools, charter schools; all could compete for educating Texas children. ALL Parents would have a choice. Teachers could benefit from a competitive job market. We need to improve efficiency and create competition, not waste more taxpayer dollars."
- Immigration Reform
- Excerpt: ""By learning the facts and separating the fears and fiction associated with the immigration issue, we can respond effectively to both the challenges and the opportunities of today's immigrant experience" Mike and Marcia Nichols, Immigration Co-Chairs"
- Fiscal Responsibility of Taxpayer Funds Used in Private Development
- Excerpt: "According to Fort Bend County Judge Bob Hebert, layoffs and a tax rate increase may be in the future for Fort Bend County if property values don't improve. This is no time for irresponsible spending."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Diana + Miller + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |