|Mississippi House of Representatives District 121|
|1988 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Birthday||January 11, 1940|
|Place of birth||Biloxi, Mississippi|
Peranich is a member of the Mississippi Democratic Party State Executive Committee, Crime Stoppers Board Of Directors, and the State Board of Economic Development - Constitution Study Committee Advisory Council.
Peranich served on the following committees:
- Tourism (Chair)
- Apportionment and Elections
- Congressional Redistricting
- Legislative Budget
- Legislative Reapportionment
- Ports, Harbors and Airports
- Public Health And Human Services
- Public Property
Peranich ran in the 2011 election for Mississippi House of Representatives District 121. She defeated Latanya Toomer in the primary on August 2, 2011 but was defeated by Carolyn Crawford (R) in the November 8 general election.
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 121 General Election, 2011|
|Democratic||Diane Peranich Incumbent||38.3%||2,149|
|Mississippi House of Representatives District 121 Democratic Primary, 2011|
|Diane Peranich Incumbent||84.5%||382|
On November 6, 2007, Peranich was re-elected in District 121, running unopposed.
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 121 (2007)|
|Diane Peranich (D)||3,230||100.00%|
In 2007, Peranich collected $14,050 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to her campaign.
|Mississippi Dental Association||$1,500|
|Mississippi Power Co||$500|
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Peranich
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "2011 Primary Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "Official 2011 General Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "2007 Statewide Elections," accessed July 2, 2014
|Mississippi House of Representatives District 121
| Succeeded by|
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |