Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Mexico State Senate District 15|
|New Mexico State Senate|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
Diane Snyder was a 2012 Republican candidate for District 15 of the New Mexico State Senate.
- See also: New Mexico State Senate elections, 2012
Snyder ran in the 2012 election for New Mexico State Senate District 15. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Incumbent Tim Eichenberg (D) ran unopposed in the Democratic primary but withdrew from the race in July 2012. Snyder was defeated by Daniel Ivey-Soto (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico State Senate, District 15, General Election, 2012
|| H. Diane Snyder
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Diane + Snyder + New Mexico + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Diane Snyder News Feed
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 12, 2014(Archived)
- ↑ New Mexico Telegram, "Eichenberg won't run in general election," June 5, 2012
- ↑ Watchdog.org, "NM: Dems select Ivey-Soto to replace Eichenberg in state Senate race," July 9, 2012