|U.S. House, Texas, District 25|
|Mayor, City of Highland Village|
|Bachelor's||Texas Woman's University|
Costa's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I oppose Obamacare. Health care decisions must be left in the hands of patients and physicians, not the government. As the wife of a physician and with 15 years in the medical profession myself, I recognize firsthand that health care reforms are needed."
- Excerpt: "Using the same “back to basics” approach I used as a Mayor, I believe we must stop government intrusion into the private business sector, cut job-killing taxes and wasteful government spending, allowing Americans to receive the rewards of their hard work."
- Excerpt: "The current tax structure is out of control. We need a tax system that is simple and equitable such as the Fair Tax or Flat Tax proposals, or any other viable option that would be equitable for all Americans."
- Excerpt: "We must have local control of our educational system, whether it is public, private or home schooling."
- Excerpt: "The Federal government has the constitutional obligation to provide for the common defense of our nation. It is imperative that our foreign policy is clear and concise. We must never underestimate those who seek to do us harm and we must make it crystal clear we will act swiftly and decisively when necessary."
Costa and her husband, Dennis, have nine children.
- Texas' 25th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections in Texas, 2012
- U.S. House elections, 2012
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign Facebook page
- Official Twitter page
- YouTube channel
- [http://www.flickr.com/photos/diannecostaforcongress/ Official campaign Flickr page
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram, "Costa to run for Congress in District 25," July 29, 2011
- Campaign website, Issues
- Texas GOP, "Republican candidate list," accessed May 10, 2012
- Texas Secretary of State, "Unofficial Republican primary results," May 29, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |