Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 149|
Williams' website highlights the following campaign themes:
Economic Growth and Job
- "Lower the tax burden on tax payers and businesses."
- "Limit property tax appraisal increases to 5% or less each year."
- "Protect business from the burden of regulation and taxes."
Promote Fiscal Responsibility
- "Cut spending."
- "Consolidate and reduce government bureaucracy."
- "Appropriately fund education."
- "Remove state regulations on our schools."
- "Promote innovation."
Let Texans Run Texas
- "Stand for Texas sovereignty."
- "Agenda 21: The United Nations must have no jurisdiction over land in Texas."
- "Sharia Law: United States and Texas law is sovereign."
Williams ran in the 2012 election for Texas House of Representatives, District 149. Williams defeated Jack Lee and Don Mullins in the May 29 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Hubert Vo (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 149, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Hubert Vo Incumbent||61.1%||26,017|
|Texas House of Representatives District 149 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dianne + Williams + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |