Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 21|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Barry earned his BS in electrical engineering from Western New England College in 1973. His professional experience includes working as the owner of AT and S; partner at Wilson and Reilly; senior finance manager at Wang Labs; strategic planning manager at Wang Labs; marketing and business development manager at General Electric; manufacturing operations manager at General Electric; and production and inventory control manager at General Electric.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Barry served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance - Division III|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Barry served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Finance - Division III|
Barry won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 21. Barry advanced past the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Barry won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Barry was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Barry and his wife, Jean, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dick + Barry + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Cheney calls Edward Snowden 'traitor,' says Rand Paul wrong about surveillance - Daily Caller
- FBI hasn't contacted a single tea party group in IRS probe, groups say - Daily Caller
- Photo of Marine and his bride praying before wedding goes viral [PHOTO - Daily Caller]
- White House reconsiders pick of 'Founding Founders' over 'Founding Fathers' - Daily Caller
- EXCLUSIVE: Rand Paul says GOP divided on privacy rights because of ... - Daily Caller
- Republicans' Orwellian doublespeak on immigration - Daily Caller
- Biden in 2006: 'Don't count me in' on trusting NSA phone call surveillance - Daily Caller
- What do They know about you? An interview with NSA analyst William Binney - Daily Caller
- Bobby Kennedy: Democratic apostate, political opportunist, liberal idealist ? - The Guardian
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010