For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
In December 2009 he announced he would be resigning his seat in order to become a full-time lobbyist for the gambling industry. He has long worked for slots at the state's racetracks.
Day was former Majority Leader of the Minnesota Senate from 1997 to 2006. Before becoming a Senator, Day was a member of the Steele County Board of Commissioners from 1980 to 1988 and was a Councilman for the City of Owatonna from 1976 to 1980.
Day graduated with his Bachelor's degree from Winona State. Day is a former Real Estate Agent.
Day was a member of these committees:
- Business, Industry and Jobs
- Capital Investment Chairman
- Finance Vice-Chairman
- State and Local Government Operations and Oversight
- Transportation Budget and Policy Division Committee.
Day represented Minnesota Senate District 26. District 26 includes the Owatonna region.
Dick is married to Janet Day. They have four children and reside in Owatonna, Minnesota.
- Official Minnesota State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996
|Minnesota Senate District 26
| Succeeded by|